Location: Gateway Park South
This piece is a window through which viewers can see the past Duwamish River landscape superimposed over the present. The site was formerly a bridge landing from a trolley bridge that connected South Park & Georgetown from 1914-1937. The piece commemorates the historic connection, and is a reminder that even things that seem permanent (a bridge, a river) can and will change. The piece has been donated to the Port of Seattle and will remain up in its site for the long term.
Funded by 4Culture.